Sunday 15 July 2012

"A little love in the cold"

A little love in the cold,
Little stories to be told,
Soon I'll be getting old,
But I know there’s someone I can hold.

Thousand smiles you gave me,
I never imagined life without you & me,
All I ever wanted for you to see,
how sad my life could be.

Little friends to cherish,
Little memories that never perish,
Time after time I still see you beside me
Farther as the eyes can see
There is still you and me.

Just a little love in the cold,
Little stories to be told,
Soon I will be getting old,
But I know there’s something that I can hold,
Just one love to change my world.

13 comments:

  1. A little love in the cold :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired? what a meaning full composition. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! awesome.. u wrote it by ur self?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cherish every person that comes into your life.

    don't rush in every decision you make 'coz you
    may REGRET it one day .. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a really a warm feeling to know that there's someone who could spend your lifetime with by the time we get old...love it ...

      Delete
    2. what a nyc poem :)

      well.. we must appreciate people who loves us and we must cherish them the way they cherish us :))

      Delete
  5. a friend in need is a friend in deed..true!!

    ReplyDelete